Workforce Australia is the new employment services solution delivered by the Federal Government to help you develop your workplace skills and work readiness.
We offer a range of supportive programs and services that are simple, inclusive, and respectful to help you find and keep meaningful and sustainable employment.
Training Alliance Group has two centrally located Workforce Australia Hubs in Kalgoorlie and Boulder, easily accessible and close to other community organisations.
We begin with an initial meeting to get to know you, then use our comprehensive assessment tools to identify your strengths and skills, set goals for success and provide support where you need it.
Our team of Career Advocates, Psychology Services and other allied professional partners work with you to overcome any challenges and build your confidence and skills. We assist you to find the right employment and our Post Placement Support Team stay with you, making sure you can succeed for the long term.
We support individuals through:
- career guidance, mentoring, and vocational training
- work experience, job placements, and post-placement support
- skills development tailored to your individual needs
- delivery of a program which recognises your strengths and experience. We tailor services to meet your career aspirations.
Eligible individuals have access to a range of complementary programs including:
- Employability Skills Training (EST)
- Self-Employment Assistance
- Transition to Work (TtW)
At Training Alliance Group, individuals can benefit from our partnership with two Registered Training Organisations delivering nationally accredited training in the Business, Mining, Construction, and Logistics industries.
Through Workforce Australia, we provide a no cost, simple recruitment service to businesses through:
- candidate matching, pre-screening, shortlisting, and dynamic servicing based on thorough business needs analysis
- access to a pool of trained candidates and co-designed training programs to meet the needs of your business
- an agreed program of post-placement support and access to financial incentives if eligible
- Internship and Work experience Programs
- A range of government funded financial incentives available for recruiting eligible participants
Workforce Australia participants need to get a certain number of points per reporting period. The way you earn points is tailored to your individual circumstances.
Points can be gained by completing job searches, attending interviews, or developing your skills through programs such as Employability Skills Training (EST).