Stirling Skills Training is a not-for-profit organisation.
Our mission is simply to help unemployed people to get jobs, and to help people already in employment to expand their career opportunities.
Stirling Skills Training service delivery methods ensure that:
- We provide a warm, informal, friendly environment where people feel welcome;
- We use facilitation processes where people build their self esteem and confidence;
- We use novel training techniques to facilitate programs to enable employees to develop workplace skills;
- We negotiate on the job traineeships, provide ongoing support and post placement follow-up.
Our approach to training reflects our organisation’s core values of:
• Access and Equity • Quality • Continuous improvement • Respect for individuals • Integrity • Community • Service
Find out more ABOUT Stirling Skills Training >
Stirling Skills Training offer a number of courses providing vocational skills training.
Our current courses are listed below.
TLI21616 – Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
Eligibilty criteria must be met
explore your options
Youth Jobs PaTH
Transition to Work
Transition to Work is a new service to support young people aged 15-21 on their journey to enter employment or complete education.
Join our Employment Service programs to access
our exclusive Stirling Skills Jobs app!
Youth specific vacancies at your fingertips for
quick referral so you don’t miss out on your dream job!