Quality education and meaningful employment.
- Works with individuals, employers and communities to deliver quality training and education services, exceeding customers’ and stakeholders’ expectations;
- Works with individuals to support them to achieve their employment goals through skill development;
- Is building a strong, sustainable organisation to become a national leader in training and employment services.
Formed in 2013, Training Alliance Group (TAG), through it’s agreements with Mining Transport and Construction Services Pty Ltd (RTO 52053) and ABV Training & Consulting Pty Ltd (RTO 52592), specialises in qualifications within the business, manufacturing, mining, transport and logistics industries. Training Alliance Group tailors its training to suit individual client needs, which includes both experiential and classroom based learning. Training Alliance Group provides considerable support for organisations to provide their employees with the opportunity to have their skills recognised and enhanced through these formal training programs. The aim is to provide individuals with skills to enhance their career or create opportunities to secure employment.
Training Alliance Group is a leading provider of education in Western Australia whose purpose is to pass on knowledge, skills and/or capabilities to other West Australians. The company provides vocational and education training to a range of participants including, long term unemployed; youth aged 15-24; indigenous and persons from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
The company provides education and training at a number of levels, including:
- Certificate II
- Certificate III
- Skill Sets or Short Courses
The organisation works across a variety of sectors including:
- Employment services;
- Not for profit and Community organisations;
The organisation also provides employment services and delivers:
- Transition to Work
- Parents Next
Training Alliance Group’s approach is one of strength through collaboration. Our highly qualified Trainers and Assessors will work closely with clients to determine the best rollout and delivery method for the chosen courses in relation to the client’s needs and purpose for training.
Who We Are
Bala has been in the employment, education and training services for the last 18 years. After completing a Bachelors of Business and the Master of Science in Telecommunications, Bala joined The Salvation Army Employment Plus as the Employment Consultant in 2003. In 2010, Bala joined Community First as the Chief Operating Officer, managing employment services, DES and community services contracts working closely with both Commonwealth and State governments.
Alex has extensive experience in managing government-funded training and employment programs, including JSA and DES. Alex has worked for organisations such Employment Plus; PVS Workfind and Community First; Alex started as an Employment Consultant in the Job Network contract with Employment Plus went on to manage JSA and DES contracts with PVS Workfind and Community First. He has significant experience assisting equity groups in both metro and regional areas in WA, and recently managed a National Training Organisation delivering both funded and unfunded training throughout WA.
Luke has been working in employment services for 20 years and has developed a strong understanding of the challenges faced by jobseekers in securing meaningful ongoing employment, whilst also understanding the needs of employers. Luke has experience in delivering Job Network, Disability Employment Network, Indigenous Youth Employment Contact, Job Services Australia, JobActive as well as contract specialisation in Disability Employment Services. More recently Luke has successfully implemented and delivered the Transition to Work program, Employability Skills Training program, ParentsNext program.
Luke has developed a solid work ethic that is focused on developing compliant performance focused processes.
The organisation operates in the following locations:
- Level 1, Suite 11/61 Ocean Keys Blvd, Clarkson WA 6030
- (08) 6166 9365
- Level 2 / 22 Queen St Fremantle WA 6160
- (08) 6226 9796
- 2/189 Lakeside Drive Joondalup WA 6027
- (08) 6555 1565
- 77-79 Hannan St, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
- (08) 6002 1025
- Kwinana Requatic Center
Cnr Robbos Wy & Darius Dr, Kwinana WA 6167
- (08) 6166 9348
- Unit 2/21 Sholl St, Mandurah WA 6210
- (08) 9520 8116
- Suite 6/9 The Avenue, Midland WA 6056
- (08) 6147 7450
- 8/22 Chesterfield Rd, Mirrabooka WA 6061, Australia
- (08) 6166 9358
- Unit 2/16 Bishop St, Morley WA 6002
- (08) 6166 9366
- 9 Leeway Ct, Osborne Park WA 6017
- (08) 6110 0800
- Unit 15/5 Goddard St, Rockingham WA 6168
- (08) 9520 5006
- Level 1, 14 Ventnor Avenue West Perth WA 6005
- (08) 6160 3388
- 885 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302
- 720 890 9300
- 2/12 Hammond Rd, Cockburn Central WA 6164
- 1300 640 616