If you’re ready to make a change and take on a new challenge, take the first step towards a brighter future with our combined Working at Height, Confined Spaces and Forklift Ticket Training. No prior experience needed – enrol today and join our expert trainers at TAG’s Osborne Park Training Centre for face to face courses for just $699.
- TLILIC003 Licence to operate a Forklift truck: this unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to operate a forklift truck safely in accordance with relevant legislative requirements.
- RIIWHA204E Work safely at Heights: this unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work safely at heights in the resources and infrastructure industries.
- RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Space: this unit describes the skills and knowledge required to enter and work in confined spaces in the resources and infrastructure industries.
Students are required to read the Student Handbook and agree to the Terms and Conditions prior to enrolment. All candidates must satisfactorily complete a language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment as well as a course suitability discussion during the enrolment process. You will receive course confirmation after your enrolment has been reviewed. All students require a valid Unique Student Identifier (USI). Assessment methods vary according to the specific requirements for the unit of competency but may include written knowledge questions, projects, demonstration of skill, reports, and direct observation of practical tasks. Alternative methods of assessment are based on reasonable adjustment. A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued within 30 calendar days of you being assessed as meeting the requirements for the course.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE
- Students participating in this course are required to wear enclosed shoes, long pants and weather appropriate clothing. Hi vis clothing is highly recommended.
- For us to submit your Worksafe application, you must provide proof of identity (one primary and secondary form of ID) and two passport photos. Visit http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/worksafe/how-do-iobtain-high-risk-work-licence for specific requirements.
- Face to face classroom and practical training
- Training Alliance Group offers bus services to and from Stirling Station to Osborne Park at 7:45 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Tea and coffee provided.
- Upon successful completion of TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck, we submit your application to Worksafe for your high risk work license (HRWL).
- Candidates must have turned 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be a citizen/permanent resident or have legal rights to study in Australia.
- For the training availability and other information, please refer to our website.
- For payment of fees, cancellations, withdrawal, refunds and RPL fees, please refer to the Fees and Charges Policy on our website.
Course operated by MTACS – RTO 52053